Updated July 9 to answer some clarification questions!
Hello friends! We interrupt your regularly scheduled informative blog content to let you know that we’re kicking off a big summer special. If you have been curious about Fortuna Money’s financial coaching offerings, now is an outstanding time to find out if our approach is a good fit for you.
- Who: Fortuna Money + a small group of awesome, goal-directed people looking to experience some coaching magic and accomplish a meaningful personal finance goal (sounds like YOU). There are only FIVE spots left!
- What: An all-virtual Summer Goals Camp designed to help you with at least one specific and measurable finance-related goal that you’ve been trying to get traction on. It can be anything: saving up a particular amount of money, paying off debt, finally rolling over your old IRA from your last job, creating or updating your will, fixing your tax withholdings, setting up your budgeting app, holding a yard sale, asking for a raise… whatever you’ve been meaning to do but just haven’t gotten around to it.
- When: July 16 to August 27.
- Where: The format is going to be partly driven by who signs up. If everyone who signs up likes Facebook, I’d like to use a private Facebook group for daily content drops and group goal check-ins. If anyone/everyone would prefer not to use Facebook, I will be happy to provide daily content via an email course, and we can look to achieve the group support element through a chat platform like WhatsApp. I would also like to have at least one or two live group calls, which will be recorded for anyone who can’t attend.
- Why: As happiness expert Gretchen Rubin says, “things that can be done at any time are often done at no time.” Let’s make now your time to finally Do The Thing. You know The Thing. The one that’s been nagging at the back of your brain but you just can’t seem to get started, that you’ve been meaning to do for like three years now? Let’s do that one. Or let’s do the new Thing, the one that just popped up and that you’re really excited about but also kind of overwhelmed by and you’d love to have somebody to help you figure out where to start. :waves: Hi, that’s me!
- How: The daily content drops will involve personal finance tips, goal/habit formation support, and relevant “assignments” that help you identify what strategies may work for you as you progress through the course. My plan is to tailor this to the group’s goals and interests.
I will meet with all campers individually for a goal consultation call (this can be part of your Big Financial Picture session) and I will also check in with you privately each week. I will also be your coach-on-call — answering your questions via the group/texts/email, jumping on your research questions, and helping you figure out how to get across that finish line.
I will also encourage group weekly check-ins for anyone who finds that motivating — yes, I know it can be weird to talk about money. If your goal is tied to a specific number (like “save $500 for a trip” or “pay off $2000 in credit card debt”) — you can share your progress with the broader group in percentages or vague terms, or keep your accountability check-ins completely private.
- How much: The cost to participate in Summer Goals Camp is $30 — less than a dollar a day!
BUT, in what is an even better deal: we are also offering a three-session season package for $149. The sessions can be used anytime between now and September 30, and you get ongoing text and email support from me until September 30. This is normally the price of a single coaching session (which includes just one month of follow-up support), so you’re definitely coming out ahead here.
AND, all existing clients + anyone who purchases the summer coaching special can snag a spot in Summer Goals Camp for just $1. Not a typo. One dollar.
As always, all new clients get a complimentary 90-minute Big Financial Picture session to see where you’re at and identify if we’re a good fit to work together.
These summer specials + camp signups are valid until July 15, 2021. You can sign up through this link here, or by reaching out directly. After you submit, I’ll contact you with additional details (and possibly some excited emoji, I’m only human).
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be in touch very soon!